ESSENTIALS OF THE PROOF-OF-CONCEPT
Where & Who
- On-site, full-time for 4 consecutive weeks.
- C-suite owns transformation initiative - I partner directly with CxO and up to 4 add'l senior leaders.
- Decision-makers required: Communications (int/ext), HR, Operations, Digital/IT/Security.
What We Agree
- Upon delivery, if you are not satisfied and confident in our working relationship and recommendations to move forward, I'll waive 100% of the advisory fee based on standard rate contract.
- Client responsible for travel expenses & $200 per diem (per diem total applied to contract extension).
- Client must be able & willing to dismantle bureaucracy and implement policy changes from Day 1.
Why This Offer?
- Following months of listening to your feedback, risk and visibility weigh heaviest on your minds. This approach distributes risk, allows for a chemistry check, and presents you with clear next steps.
MEET YOUR PARTNER
Most consulting is about making decision-makers feel good so you extend the contract. This is not that. Most "digital transformation" is about selling you endless technology & service contracts that ignore human elements. This is not that.
When you are ready for a different approach to culture and teams, and technology that serves them, we should talk. 📞
- A good primer on my approach & framework: Unpacking Transformation 2020 web series.
IT GETS BETTER...
What Happens After The Initial Month?
- With mutual confidence established, we move forward with a co-authored plan and look at the broader organization through a microservices lens.
- It might include a new scope, building on existing success, or revisiting a previously underdelivered initiative.
- I'll add a further guarantee to outperform any previous contract with a Gartner Magic Quadrant™ or Forrester Wave™ ranked partner - guarantee details TBD based on review of intention of original scope, resourcing and contract duration.
- Want more? Ask me.