ARE WE ALIGNED?
- Independent-minded, identity-neutral, culture-forward.
- Hierarchal where necessary, flat whenever possible, individual growth-tracks unequivocal.
- Technology as toolset, not magic bullet.
- Empathy as mission & value driver, not a lever for safetyism and hypersensitivity.
- Willingness to stand for the unpopular.
WHAT COMES NEXT?
- We’ll separate marketing myth from business reality, re-frame the conversation, and rewrite the game.
- Questions lead to insights. Answers can lead to complacency. We’ll invest time developing better questions, and unpack them in context.
- It’s a simple, repeatable, documented process: ask, invert, deconstruct, and rebuild.
HOW DO CULTURE & TECH LINK?
- People lead, technology serves.
- Technology enables human interactions first, command & control second.
- Build culture over process - quietly, consistently, infinitely.
HOW DOES IT WORK IN PRACTICE?
- Leadership sets the tone and models the prototype.
- We co-create storified playbooks and put them into practice. It's a continuous, creative method that scales to any size org.
- Teams experiment, learn, and improve. Technology layers, both preexisting and new, get dialed-in around them.
WHAT'S THE OUTPUT?
- Clear, consistent playbooks across the entire organization that formalize action plans and continuous improvement strategies for: transformation, agility, digital, innovation...
- Transparency, visibility, a baseline for meaningful metrics.
- Onboarding & knowledge transfer tools, disaster-recovery for key people, archival history.
WHO GETS RESULTS?
- Leaders receptive to discomfort as a path to growth.
- Irreverent nonconformists, natural introverts, extroverts seeking a counterbalance.
- Overextended entrepreneurs in need of an objective collaborator.
- Servant leaders with a high tolerance for strategic risk / low tolerance for nonsense.